• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV Friday headcount....

Night vision goggles.....better than rock lights, and you can spot hostile Iraqi's too!

CRASH

I'll be coming along as well, I'm hoping for a free seat for the trail action, but I'll be out there early Sat morning and probably stay till Sunday as well.

Jason

We get to see the spineless wonder?!! Ooh I've got to be there to see that thing twist into a twizzler in front of our eye's. Big Johnson would be a neat night run, but coming down the backside of that sand hill could give a little verdigo at night. Maybe I'm just a little gun shy at down hills after the last down hill adventure.

PS You guys ever here an XJ light up 35's on pavement before. ;)

Matt

FarmerMatt said:

Matt

I guess that means the new motor is installed already? :) Nice to have a wife who wants more power!!!! :D

Hey Matt, are you referring to the Ameba? Unfortunately you'll get to see it in ALL it's naked wonder, as I can't get it in the shop for paint before JV.
Paul

FarmerMatt said:
We get to see the spineless wonder?!! Ooh I've got to be there to see that thing twist into a twizzler in front of our eye's. Big Johnson would be a neat night run, but coming down the backside of that sand hill could give a little verdigo at night. Maybe I'm just a little gun shy at down hills after the last down hill adventure.

Matt
[/QUOTE

Matt, when are you showing up?

Change of menu for Friday night. Looks like we are going to grill up some duck and goose breasts over an open fire.

CRASH

It depends on what time I can sneak out of here & if my wife feels good enough for me to go. I'm trying for around noon which will put me out there around 5-6. Don't worry about me though. If I'm there in time OK, if not than start without me.

Yes Paul I'm talking about your spineless single celled thing.

Yes Richard the motor is in & putting a smile on the wifes face.

Matt

I'll be there...

I will be arriving at about 7:00 AM Friday morning, with my Jeep and buddy in tow. What should I bring for dinner?
Sean M.

CRASH said:
sluice2.jpg

Is that long arm thing stuck again ?. :D :D

Is that long arm thing stuck again ?.

You'll not that it's hung BEHIND the crossmember, wiseguy......

CRASH

Richard,

I will be heading out there Friday nite with Dave taylor from the SoCal list.

Back