• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just got a warning over on LSJC

I don't see what isn't family friendly about NAXJA..... I mean honestly.... I never see anything I would consider vulgar. Then again, I don't have paper thin pansy skin either. Not saying anyone does, just saying I don't.

You crazy 1%ers!

You can get a warning here for "f'ing" too. Rules are rules, no matter how you try and get around them.

Try Centex offroad militia, for a local group that is a little more lax with the rules. I see no problem with what they are trying to do, I just think they sorta blindside people with the warnings. Give a tad better explanation, rather than just a "warning statement". Hell, I've been warned on this site. I did not totally agree with the reasoning, however, I did agree with the way it was handled by the mod. Not that I didn't question them, I did. I think the attitude here on this site is easier to deal with that the "other site" As fro the Cali crowd comin and making comments, they get bored too. Also they're not all pansies, I worked in Cali for almost two years, and met a few chicks that were pretty tough. ( to all ya Cali psycos salute! :patriot:) Lotsa love to the Vallejo, Sac, and Santa Barbra crews, thanks for makin a southern boy feel right at home.

FYI: It looks like you folks aren't the only ones complaining about the mods over there.

I got a PM today from BajaBob (Webmaster) today:

BajaBob said:
If you have been harassed, or mistreated by a moderator, Please contact me now. I need evidence, copy's of pms, links to posts, ect... So I can evaluate both sides of the story.

If you are pleased with everything they are doing, then no need to respond.

If you haven't read it yet, the list of new mods is here, http://www.lonestarjeepclub.org/board/showthread.php?t=32338

I am here to serve you, and your best interests. This pm is being sent to help me survey the work they are doing, and take appropriate action on those that are not fulfilling their duties.

Regards,

Bob

I suggest that those folks who feel they've been treated poorly put together some details and send them over.

Who the f*% cares about that board.

You guys need some tissues or tampons?? You sure are bitching a lot.

Who the f*% cares about that board.

You guys need some tissues or tampons?? You sure are bitching a lot.

Someone needs a hug.

Personally, I like the guys from LSJC. They have quite a few good folks over there (Mike and Linda Greene are a prime example) so it would be sad to see the club get a bad rap because they made some poor mod-promotion decisions.

We've got bumper stickers for sale to protest the banning campaign they've been on. Pick one up for $5 or I'll mail ya one for $6.

BoBbumpersticker.jpg

Back