• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeepspeed progress pics(56K beware)

tcm glx said:
progress looks good.......You coming on the 11th to watch?
Thanks Tony, Not going to make it, that would be like going to the shooting range with out a gun, going to the lake without a fishing pole, going to the strip club with no money, well...you get the picture. We are way too close to give up any days, I only have weekends to work on it so every day counts.
We will be seeing you soon though.

now onto plumbing the brakes
IMG_0570.jpg

damn that rear end is bullet proof! looks really good

Skullvarian said:
Thanks Tony, Not going to make it, that would be like going to the shooting range with out a gun, going to the lake without a fishing pole, going to the strip club with no money, well...you get the picture. We are way too close to give up any days, I only have weekends to work on it so every day counts.
We will be seeing you soon though.

Right on....it is looking good though!!

Ooooooo finnally we are getting some jeepspeed movement on NAXJA!

I would have more movement into JeepSpeed if I had more money. :)

Clean-RC said:
I LIKE IT!!!! Looks oddly like mine in a round about way... I just don't have the top brace... Let me know if you need a pit crew...
Thanks a bunch Scott, a very generous offer, I'm sure we'll take you up on that, how is the rallying going? You guys still doing that? Just saw a show on that, now that is some crazy driving, drifting through the snow etc, nutty.

Chris are you going to have it ready to run this season? Or are you shooting for next year?

karstic said:
Chris are you going to have it ready to run this season? Or are you shooting for next year?
we are really hoping to have it done for the last races of the season(our goal was to make it to the night race this weekend but didn't quite make it:(), but we are not going to rush into it, still have some testing to do, if that goes well then we will be in business.
Chris

Its comin along nicely Chris

Skullvarian said:
we are really hoping to have it done for the last races of the season(our goal was to make it to the night race this weekend but didn't quite make it:(), but we are not going to rush into it, still have some testing to do, if that goes well then we will be in business.
Chris

Is that the MDR race in Sept or the BITD in December?

karstic said:
Is that the MDR race in Sept or the BITD in December?
it all depends on how the testing goes, got lots of small details to button up also.

got some more tube work done, just have to cut the flanges to remove, add a few more tubes and on to the next project on the list.
IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

Nice Chris, that front end looks bullet proof. Cant wait for your first race!

swbooking said:
Nice Chris, that front end looks bullet proof. Cant wait for your first race!
Thanks, ME EITHER, can't wait to actually get to testing it out, been real busy lately with work and family but have still manged to sneak over for a little work:
IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

damn, I have been working on this thing waaaaaayyy toooo long, hangs head in shame, just don't have the time to get a chat load at a time only working on it one day a week. It is almost ready though, some random pics:
IMG_1014.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

SAWfront3-tubes.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

Back