• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeepspeed East

grandpabear

NAXJA Forum User
Hi to all my XJ bretheren,
Jeepspeed East has arrived. Unlike Jeepspeed of the west, we have more relaxed build up rules. For instance, we do not require a fuel cell, and there are other changes as we will be traveling a on different type of terrain as compared to the west. Ours is the MT. series vs. the desert series out west.
With this difference, we made some changes to the build up rules as well to allow for the obstacles that we will encounter.
Such as winch bumpers, no need for limiting straps, and a few others that we are discussing. Stop on by one of our web meetings on Monday nights at 8pm est. the link is on this site
http://www.wastedtrails.com

Bear

Spectators and volunteer help at the races are also welcome. Some races will be at Rausch Creek's Rally course and we have a place in Boonville,NY to hold a race as well.

Doug

we have plans of that for next season, what we need is some input as to where we could hold such an event in the south. once we have that we can begin to arrange to have races there.
Rusty of Rusty's offroad and Craig Keefer of Truck Farm are both looking forward to competing and becoming sponsors of JSE, so we would have some sponsor support already there for us and I'm sure they would welcome the series coming down there. Until then we have to work out of Pa. at Rausch Creeks' Rally course, and we have a guy in NY who wants to host a race, there's camping at both places available to help out those who travel.

Doug

I feel the need, the need for Jeepspeed! Now if I can just get a weekend clear at Rausch that matches the race schedule :dunno:

Lynn, I'm with you, I think I might have to buy another XJ just for Jeepspeed East, mine has too many mods to compete. We just had another guy (Tony)from Chestertown,MD. that's gonna come out and race with us.

Doug

rules

I am interested is sponsoring and the rules. I own a 4wd store and am interested in entering in the competition. any help would be great.

Marc Salvator
union county 4wd and performance

Back