• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep XJ and YJ Parts

Germfam

NAXJA Forum User
Clear passenger side glass YJ Hardtop... $25.00

Also have the rear window rubber seal that attaches to the hardtop... $20.00

USED D35 4:10 ring and pinion... Miles unknown... Make offer...

I have 3 silver 15X7 steelies also if somebody needs a spare???

Other STUFF... Offers accepted...

1 33 inch spice tire cover... Black ink, says it's a jeep thing... you know the rest... minor tear on the top from my hardtop rear window... 20 bux shipped...

1 shiney black 28 inch tire cover.. NEW... Nothing special... 10 bux shipped...

1 Pair of NEW XJ Black Upper Rear Shackle Bushings and Grease-able Bolts... $15 Bux Shipped...

1 NEW Rear XJ Bumper, Black, I think it is Aftermarket, NOT OEM. Fits 97 to 01 XJ's. 50 Bux Plus shipping

1 Pair of Front RS9009 Rancho Shocks USED and could use a coat of paint - 50 bux plus shipping

Some misc shackle bushings, new... e-mail or pm your needs, reds, blacks...

Set of 4 1.25 inch daystar greasable YJ Lift Shackles - 75 bux plus shipping... NO BOLTS, they were used on my replacement suspension...

Ship from zip 19070 via Fed Ex Ground

I can e-mail pics... PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Will combine shipping if you buy multiple items... Offers considered... Have more stuff, just need to dig a little deeper...

I am in SE PA near Phila. Int. Airport

I had them on the front of a 94 YJ with 4 inches of lift... They are Stem top and Eye bottom... Should work on the front of an XJ with 3 to 5 inches of lift
Specs from gorancho.com are 16 Comp. - 26.125 Ext. 10.125 of travel

Back