• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Jam in Tullahoma - July 19

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
I am going to head over to Stan McNabb Jeep in Tullahoma on 7/19. Apparently they are doing their inaugural "Jeep Jam." It sounds like they are going to have free food, live music, door prizes, maybe even some awards for people that show up.

I figure someone needs to represent the XJ crowd. Mine is still filthy from definitely stick out! Maybe I'll win the "Jeep actually gets used for what it was intended for" award!!!

You are welcome to join me. The event is from 11 to 1.

I may have to check that out as it's just down the road from me.

Isn't Stan McNabb on Hwy 55?

Address on the flyer is 1200 E. Carroll Street, Tullahoma. I believe that Carroll Street is HWY 55, yes.

Where can I go to view the flyer? Either I'm blind or I don't see it on their website. I see they have it listed on Facebook so I may have to look at it there when I get home.

POSTPONED due to potential bad weather.

No make up date set yet....

Oh well. I was looking forward to a nice drive.

sweet! I just noticed this thread and thought I'd missed it, but now it's postponed! Winchester's less than 20 miles from Tullahoma. I'll bring my muddy beat up jeep, just let me know when the make up date is

Nope. Nothing yet. But Bosco and I are going to Murfreesboro on Saturday around 12:15-12:30 to the event at Essentially Off Road. Ian from Extreme 4x4 will be there for pictures and autographs and they are doing a vendor show, food, sales.

Back