• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500

I like! If anyone wants to translate that site for me that would be great. I have some friends in China right now teaching english, but they can not speak, or read chinese. Perhaps they can bring one back for me.

The mother of all reposts.

OT said:
THREE FORUMS!!!
If I could merge them, I would.
If you believe, it will happen.

doesnt look like much to me, did u even look at the pics??????

001.jpg

You don't want that piece of chinese crap....

repost x9999999999999999999999999999999999999

Hello guys, occasional I found you are quite interested Chinese version Cherokee XJ, if anyone needs help, probably I can do something for him.

Well, it is a modified version of XJ in China, this brand new model lunched in the late of 2004 known as JEEP 2500, now BJC (Beijing Chrysler) lunched an updated version as JEEP 2700 (capacity of engine). It is the picture that you have seen.

These parts are very common and easy to buy in China. I'm not sure how much they cost, because I don't have my own jeep.

But if there is anyone needs, I can look for it for you.

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Contact me by email [email protected] or post me a message on BBS. Thanks![/FONT]

Ahhhhhhhhh....SPAM!!!

reported

XJ Dreamin' said:
Ahhhhhhhhh....SPAM!!!

reported

what what what did I miss... mean the guy in china offering to get a price one one ? He wasn't the original poster so WFT, over...

RichP said:
what what what did I miss... mean the guy in china offering to get a price one one ? He wasn't the original poster so WFT, over...

Post #1 he's offering to source parts. Do you think he's charging cost? I doubt NAXJA is the only forum he's posted to. Even so, there is a vendors forum. I could have been ever so polite and pointed this out to him, but I don't think he's all that altruistic in the first place.

Back