• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It's that time again!

Site reserved!

There. Rumble wagon is coming instead of the jeep so I'll need a passenger seat!

Just reserved our rv site, Wednsday thru Sunday! Come on July!

I remember my first Crawl and changing axle shafts in the rain under an EZ up with you...GREAT times sir!!

The NC/IN compound is pappy's and the cabin next to it. Come see us!

Hey guys,

I've been checking out all the pictures, vids, and posts from last year's event. Looks like a great time! Any room for stock XJ's and noobs there? I live thirty minutes away at most and I would like to attend as a spectator if nothing else. Most of the trail footage looked pretty rough and I saw very few XJ's that looked stock so I am wondering if I would fit in or if I would just be in the way.

Hey guys,

I've been checking out all the pictures, vids, and posts from last year's event. Looks like a great time! Any room for stock XJ's and noobs there? I live thirty minutes away at most and I would like to attend as a spectator if nothing else. Most of the trail footage looked pretty rough and I saw very few XJ's that looked stock so I am wondering if I would fit in or if I would just be in the way.

Bring it. Look for Ed's ride..... :clap: Seriously we have plenty of stockers there.

All the details for the Crawl will eventually appear on this forum. It's still a bit early for so just keep an eye out here in the upcoming months.

All the details for the Crawl will eventually appear on this forum. It's still a bit early for so just keep an eye out here in the upcoming months.

What he said...... Basically we meet every morning and gather the for the different rides at the Putney entrance. Harlan County Campgrounds is where we mostly stay.

I was mainly wondering about fees or if you have to register ahead of time, etc. No need to reserve a camping spot since I live close by and I could probably only get July 3rd off from work. You can probably see the town I live in from the heli pad.

Looking at the web site, I saw that you can pay $55 for a year for one vehicle. I may go check it out on my own or with some friends before the Crawl. Looks like there are some easier trails that wouldn't devour my rust bucket. I may have found a new pass time.

There is the park fee that you found. The $55 is a smoking deal for you since you live so close. There will also be a registration fee associated with the event.

There is usually a pot luck on Friday night and a main dinner on Saturday. The meal Saturday is followed by a raffle.

My group went to the helipad for the first time last year and it was awesome. Great views in every direction.

The family and I will be there not sure in what >(anybody got a 2car trailer for loan near fl?

Hey guys,

I was mainly wondering about fees or if you have to register ahead of time, etc. No need to reserve a camping spot since I live close by and I could probably only get July 3rd off from work. You can probably see the town I live in from the heli pad.

Looking at the web site, I saw that you can pay $55 for a year for one vehicle. I may go check it out on my own or with some friends before the Crawl. Looks like there are some easier trails that wouldn't devour my rust bucket. I may have found a new pass time.

Definitely make the time to come. Last year the easy group I was with had a couple in a bone stock XJ that they drove from New Jersey and rode the trails with us. I made a 5 hour drive up the mountain from NC last year for my first crawl. Best time I've ever had on 4 wheels!!!

We drove up to the Helipad last year, absolutely breathtaking view. You live in beautiful country my friend!

Back