• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Items for sale

Andy Steiner

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Optima Yellow Top battery. Less than one year old. $100.00

Sent%20Mail%3E3901
Optima2.jpg

GPSMAP® 76Cx with 128 MB MicroSD card, suction cup window mount, 12v power connector and USB cable. Software includes Mapsource Topo and Trip & Waypoint Manager. 160 x 240 color display. Runs ~8 hours on 4 AA batteries. $150.00

Sent%20Mail%3E3901
CIMG3229.jpg

La Baron Hood vent Kit. 2 louvered vents, 2 3' pieces of 1"x1" angle aluminum, all the required machine screws, washers and nuts, Sharpie pen, and directions. $45.00.
Sent%20Mail%3E3901

CIMG3236.jpg

CIMG3233.jpg

Sent%20Mail%3E3901

Charles and Mike are stopping at my house in Vegas on the way to Moab. They can bring the items back to Southern California via the underground railroad.

If interested, please call me at . Or email to me at [email protected].

Thank you.

-- —Andy "Purple is the new chrome."

Last edited by a moderator:
Optima Battery is sold.

Oh sure - the vents come available now that Summers over...

(When are they coming through your way for the Moab trip?)

Oh sure - the vents come available now that Summers over...

(When are they coming through your way for the Moab trip?)

They spent Friday night here. Left for Moab first thing Saturday morning. Heading back, they will likely spend next Saturday night here and head back to SoCal Sunday.

Do you want the vents?

They spent Friday night here. Left for Moab first thing Saturday morning. Heading back, they will likely spend next Saturday night here and head back to SoCal Sunday.

Do you want the vents?

ONLY if the Sharpie is guaranteed to be included!!

PM sent..

Back