• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IRON ROCK OTK Steering Setup

All that slop that I had went away after a month or so. I called IRO and they said that it was normal and would go away as things tightened up. Ive had the kit for a few years now and no problems at all with it.

Why not run the drag link on top withe the tie rod underneath? It would make for a better angle on the drag link, it would never contact the tie rod, and it would allow for much more droop travel before the heim would bind? I realize the tie rod would see much more trail abuse, but I've landed on my tierod and it's still as good as new. It is 1.5" .25 wall dom with 7/8" Heims, not sure what iro's is made of?

Well, I've had the kit for almost 5 years now and it still hasn't "firmed up". The rattling and banging is driving me insane as I DD my rig and anything but smooth pavement sets it off. Has anyone come up with a solution? I'd rather not go spend more money on a replacement when it's performed just fine in every other aspect.

Back