• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Installing '01 limited heated power seats in a '00 Sport

I just tightened them down as much as I could. But then I didn't have any break either.

was able to pull the old seats today. Pulled the carpet and found the wire harness and plugged the power seat harness in. Looks like I'm getting backlighting for the heated seat switches but nothing else. I'm at my mom's house in CT for the weekend and don't have an electical tester. I'm pretty sure I put the wire harness back together right, anyone know if there is a fuse that I should be checking or not have? I thought I read something somewhere about someone having to put a fuse in to get it to work. thanks!

was able to pull the old seats today. Pulled the carpet and found the wire harness and plugged the power seat harness in. Looks like I'm getting backlighting for the heated seat switches but nothing else. I'm at my mom's house in CT for the weekend and don't have an electical tester. I'm pretty sure I put the wire harness back together right, anyone know if there is a fuse that I should be checking or not have? I thought I read something somewhere about someone having to put a fuse in to get it to work. thanks!

Sounds like the same problem I was having. My thread is here:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1004618

There is a fuse box layout here, you need circuit breaker #29. My sport didn't have this so I had to pull it from the donor.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=912356

Hope that helps.

I just wished my sport had the connector.

yup so that was the issue. ended up picking up a circuit breaker.. then of course I was driving it today, two days after I spent $4500 getting everything fixed on it and it stalled on me and is running rough. Tons of noise coming from the engine...FML

Back