• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Im Back

BIG-G

NAXJA Forum User
Well thank you for that "time out" for just defending my wife. I am a highly protective father and husband and i will stand in front of any man or men to honor and protect her!!
I ment NO personal shots to anyone on the board but i was just trying to get a tech question answered to help my wifes truck fix and all i got is comments like "replace the driver" and "get her out of a F-150 and into a rice burner, and that is NOT helping my tech question at all.

I believe any fathers out there would agree that protecting there loved ones is a top priority and is not tolerated.

I will go on record with an apology if i did step out of line but i am expecting appologies in return from those with the rude comments whether they were mere jokes or not!!!
I will be waiting......thank you.

Apparently the time out wasn't long enough.......

Take a moment and read your own avatar Big G, it's good advice where you're concerned.

I read the entire thread that you're referring to and it's total BS for you to take offense to the comments others made when you opened the door for those references on your own. Double standard? I think yes. You're in no position to be demanding apologies.

Grow up bro, stick to talking jeeps, and don't disrespect someone you don't want disrespected by others.

Otherwise, I don't see you having a lenghty future here.

Oh, and I.B.T.L.! ! ! ! :lock:

YELLAHEEP said:
Apparently the time out wasn't long enough.......

Take a moment and read your own avatar Big G, it's good advice where you're concerned.

I read the entire thread that you're referring to and it's total BS for you to take offense to the comments others made when you opened the door for those references on your own. Double standard? I think yes. You're in no position to be demanding apologies.

Grow up bro, stick to talking jeeps, and don't disrespect someone you don't want disrespected by others.

Otherwise, I don't see you having a lenghty future here.

Oh, and I.B.T.L.! ! ! ! :lock:

Yeah ok sure; and your response is just so nice and tender loving care. With that reply it is evident that your the one that needs to grow up.

and its gone...maybe a longer TO or a BAN is needed

Back