• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iceland Offroad contact info?

hot_rod_hooligans

NAXJA Forum User
I've tried calling multiple times, no one answers, mail box is full. Tried e-mailing several times and haven't gotten a response yet. Anyone know how to get ahold of these guys?

I wouldn't care if they were moving in next door to me I wouldn't deal with them.

Anyone who takes more than a month to get you a product shouldn't be taking orders from the start.

I wouldn't care if they were moving in next door to me I wouldn't deal with them.

Anyone who takes more than a month to get you a product shouldn't be taking orders from the start.
I'll call JCR and let them know they have no business being in...business?

:rolleyes:

However, the stories I've heard about Iceland Offroad have made me never want to do business with them, even though their flares are awesome looking.

I'll call JCR and let them know they have no business being in...business?

:rolleyes:

However, the stories I've heard about Iceland Offroad have made me never want to do business with them, even though their flares are awesome looking.

JCR doesn't count. THEY make all of their own stuff. I still wouldn't happy that I had to wait for it.

Iceland makes all of their stuff as well. For me, it's just a matter of patience and communication. If the company tells me it'll be 5 weeks, then it's on me to be patient and wait if I choose to order. If they say it'll ship out next day, and it takes 5 weeks, then I'll be pissed.

Iceland makes all of their stuff as well. For me, it's just a matter of patience and communication. If the company tells me it'll be 5 weeks, then it's on me to be patient and wait if I choose to order. If they say it'll ship out next day, and it takes 5 weeks, then I'll be pissed.

Yeah, that's understandable. These guys were told 6 weeks and have been waiting almost a year.

None of our Utah guys live near Cedar Hills? Somebody should roll by there if they are close.

I've decided not to deal with Iceland, too much trouble to try and do over the internet, but If there is anyone that lives close, I would consider buying a pair of rear 2 door XJ flares from you if you were to go down there in person and pick som up.....

Back