• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need AMMO

1. Members only runs being able to be organized without non-member's crashing it and it wont clutter up the main members only section.

2. Members only section for our local chapter for them to bring gripes up without it being public knowledge.

3. Members only section allows member only input so that we don't get non-members thinking their opinion counts and ruining threads like the most recent one.

1. Members only runs being able to be organized without non-member's crashing it and it wont clutter up the main members only section.

2. Members only section for our local chapter for them to bring gripes up without it being public knowledge.

3. Members only section allows member only input so that we don't get non-members thinking their opinion counts and ruining threads like the most recent one.

Sums it all up. Exclusivity, It allows the chapter and only members of the chapter to discuss chapter biz.

a place for chapter buisness to be discussed amoungst chapter MEMBERS not USERS

Ok so the members forum is on a trial basis. We have to use it or the gods will take it away. Perhaps a thread stating the purpose and use of the forum should be made?
Anybody want to start organizing a members only run. perhaps a give away/raffle to included with the run? Maybe that will help draw attention.If we do the give away we should wait till we actually get the chapter funds if that ever happens. input thoughts complaints?

i like the idea of a members only run, but i think a give away should be held off for now

What location for the first members only run? I still can't technically attend, I'm trying to sell my trailer right now so that I can buy parts...

Yeah I agree. I do however want to start drawing a definite dividing line between members and non members.

Agreed.

I got the trracking number for the cashiers check and he pmd me the non-profit organization letter to start the account up. should arrive today.....holding my breath untilit is in my hand.

he said it will be around $690 and change?? seems low to me even past BOD has said it would be around a grand

Members only run, Tucson Chiva Falls and Chimney Rock, depending on my baby situation I wouldn't mind having a BBQ and Members meeting at my house afterwards. This is all dependent on what happens in the next 3 months with my wife and kid though. Let me know what you guys think, as well as a time frame. Since it is going to be a members only run and we are going to be there; manditory NAXJA trail items are a must. So I will need a little time to get everything on the list.

That means Im gonna have to start getting some stuff done to mine as well...still no fire extinguisher nor front attachment points since i sold the winch bumper

Brian and I are going to fab something up today to get some tow hooks on there, when you are guys going to be ready to wheel so we can get this set-up?

Back