• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hunting Dinos and a ride in a Rzr

I'm super jealous. Was the trip to the Dinosaur Nat'l Monument worth it? The wife and i debated taking a trip up there but wasn't sure if it warranted a couple days.

If you only go to see the quarry I'd say no but there is so much beautiful country around there. Honestly you could spend ten days in the area and no see it all.

Awesome trip report Ryan!

That's a great trip report Ryan. It amazes me at how different our worlds are in terms of scenery. Great pictures!!

That's a great trip report Ryan. It amazes me at how different our worlds are in terms of scenery. Great pictures!!

Vastly different. With my job I have been able to travel all over the country. I've been to every state but Louisiana, Florida and the far upper north east. I find beauty everywhere I go but Utah and the surrounding area has everything but oceans, rainforest and vast amount of swamp. In two hours from my house I can go from an urban city environment to alpine tundras to sagebrush high desert to red rock. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Vastly different. With my job I have been able to travel all over the country. I've been to every state but Louisiana, Florida and the far upper north east. I find beauty everywhere I go but Utah and the surrounding area has everything but oceans, rainforest and vast amount of swamp. In two hours from my house I can go from an urban city environment to alpine tundras to sagebrush high desert to red rock. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I'm moving in with you.

Go ahead and run some electric to your shed.....I'll be moving in about October..... :D

I could be like bubbles from trailer park boys

images-6_zps7d13cef8.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! Thanks for pointing me to this. Hopefully one day I can do some wheeling out west.

Back