• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Howdie

97xjdawg said:
you got bit with the " I cant stop modding" bug to I see ? lol

I think we have all been bitten............, and obviously you were bitten and got a full blown case of infection, looking at that Yota.

:D

97xjdawg said:
... The guy I got it from bought it from someone in Fullerton around May it has " El Hefe 4x4" stickers on the quarterpanels ,black with silver bushwacker flairs if anyone knows who had it it would save alot of gessing ,gears ect. props to the So Cal board you guys are the most active group and the knowlage base is like the comercial says "pricless".......

I'm curious. I crossed paths with a guy at the local 7-11 (I live in Fullerton) that was driving a Jeep similar to this. Got a picture?

BTW welcome

97xjdawg said:
I have been lurking for a few months and figured sence Im throwing posts everywhere I sould do a intro....Names Tim live in Lake Elsinore I picked up a 97XJ a few months ago actually it showed up in my drive way traded for a 98 zuki sidekick I had for sale, It has some mods done to it... A Ahummm....3.5" Tuff country lift ( I know feel free to get it out of your system) with the highley sought after 3" blocks and severly frowing leafs in the rear? nice !! I am looking to fix that looking at the RE4.5 or maybe the 5.5 I found them for 100.00 difference wiith a SYE CV shaft ect..... I have started going thru it replaced the raditior ,cluster needs a windshield and a anoying oil leak found/fixed. It seems like it sat for awhile it also has a surco rack,hi-lift jack(minus the base ?) some decent bumpers a C4x4 rear with tire carrier and a huge cow catcher something on the front ? lol The guy I got it from bought it from someone in Fullerton around May it has " El Hefe 4x4" stickers on the quarterpanels ,black with silver bushwacker flairs if anyone knows who had it it would save alot of gessing ,gears ect. props to the So Cal board you guys are the most active group and the knowlage base is like the comercial says "pricless".......

Welcome! Sounds like you have a great start already! This board will get you sorted out in no time. It baffles me how friendly and helpful all these people are. Hope to see you on the trails soon...there's some big events coming up!

Back