• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How To: Build your own 4.0L turbo Cummins (Beware...170+ pics)

How does the new power compare to a supercharged 4.0? I drive a Subaru WRX, so I can appreciate what a turbo can do for my little 2.0 boxer engine. I'm curious to see the dyno numbers. Did you do a cost analysis between setting it up with a turbo versus setting it up with a supercharger?

Unfortunetly last week we had to leave our Camera at the gate of a Tool concert. Sure enough, it was stolen when it was over. I'm a little pissed at the concert staff for not letting you know what you couldn't bring in until at the gate (after an hour of waiting in line).

I will definetly have vids and dyno info coming. This summer has just been super busy.

That blows. Hope it wasn't a very expensive camera :(

My dad had to leave his swiss army knife at the gate at an air show once, so he disappeared for a bit while we held his spot in line (letting others go by till he got back of course) and surreptitiously stashed it inside a dorito bag someone had left on the ground around the corner. It was right where he left it when he came back at the end of the day.

That blows. Hope it wasn't a very expensive camera :(

My dad had to leave his swiss army knife at the gate at an air show once, so he disappeared for a bit while we held his spot in line (letting others go by till he got back of course) and surreptitiously stashed it inside a dorito bag someone had left on the ground around the corner. It was right where he left it when he came back at the end of the day.

It was a decent Canon that took pretty good pictures and video. definetly a couple hundred bucks. :badpc:

The entrance to this concert (redrocks auditorium) is very narrow and doesn't have any real hiding spots. We wrapped it in tissue and placed it behind a trash can. There we're probubly 100 people watching us while we we're attempting to "hide" it. :bs:

The camera was a small price to pay for the best band on earth though. :spin3:

It was a decent Canon that took pretty good pictures and video. definetly a couple hundred bucks. :badpc:

The entrance to this concert (redrocks auditorium) is very narrow and doesn't have any real hiding spots. We wrapped it in tissue and placed it behind a trash can. There we're probubly 100 people watching us while we we're attempting to "hide" it. :bs:

The camera was a small price to pay for the best band on earth though. :spin3:

Not trying to hi-jack this thread (it's freaking cool, nice job), but I am seeing them this Saturday at the Key Arena and can't wait!

I was envious of two co-workers(from the 9:30 club) that flew out there for the show(never been to red rocks). You might've seen the bigger one: 6'5", 350+#, long red goatee, 3-4" holes in ears, piercings, tats, aka That Guy.

Were tickets as hard to get for you guys? They sold out two nights at redrocks in less than 30 seconds. Luckily I was able to get my tickets in about 10 seconds so we ended up with some pretty nice seats. A week before the show, I noticed tickets for $600+ on stub hub. Call me crazy, but I'd pay that if I had to.

Yikes :scared: I don't pay over 40 bucks for tickets... ever. For any band.

Yikes :scared: I don't pay over 40 bucks for tickets... ever. For any band.

Only people who have never been to one of their shows will say that

Granted I'm kind of a hardcore fan. :confused1 We we're going to fly out to cali just to see them until they announced they were coming here.

Back