• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how much interest in a NAXJA sponsored Mohawk Madness run on labor day weekend??

sidriptide said:
hey eagle.. would you be available for a "pre-run" on august 7 or 8th?? i will be camping up there that weekend and have a few new "easy" trails that offer more challenge than a dirt road but less than sucker pond rd....
any word from the BOD yet??

mike
Gotta check with the boss, but I should be able to make it one of those days. Depending on vehicle condition, though, I may be riding shotgun withyou rather than driving on the trails.

BOD so far is favorable, but we haven't achieved a quorum.

BTW -- someone should remind Earle to re-up or he won't be allowed to attend his own event.

Last edited:
Eagle said:
BTW -- someone should remind Earle to re-up or he won't be allowed to attend his own event.

i'll be talking to him tonight...

so far i like the interest in this event.. i will be ready to post info as soon as the BOD gives a green light...

mike

Eagle that sounds fair to me I would also like to offer you any help if needed. I dont know yet if this a NAXJA event or a NAC event but makes no difference to me I will be there and willing to help. Maybe this time I will make sure I dont break anything like this ps The mirror finaly came off

164870569rhQFOL_ph.jpg

164871975sVRruZ_ph.jpg

I will be working in North East PA until the end of the year. I would be nice getting together with you guys again. My rig is all stock. I will try to get a front tow hitch and maybe a budget boost by then.

some of you NAC members living outside the new england area oughta get yer asses up there. it's worth the trip!

if I can make it, I'll be there!

well it seems we're waiting on the BOD to approve it... seems pretty cut-and-dry to me though.... and if for some reason it isnt approved, i will still run this event as i am planning just not as a "club run" i want to promote the organization regardless....... so as far as i'm concerned its a GO but i'd like to get the NAXJA name on it and make it an annual thing.... kep the calendar clear guys.. you're still going....

mike

Hey Mike -

If this is an official event, want to 'invite' me as a guest? I'm going to be dying to try out my lift & 33s at that point! (If UPS actually drops the lift off Friday!)

-mike

Did you say there was going to be an official head count thread? If so please post the link to that thread. Thx

I will be going on that Saturday with a buddy of mine. He will be riding with me. What I would like to know? Is there a particular place for us to meet people when we show up?

I figure it will take us about 2 hours to get out there and be there about 9am.

Thx again....:helpme:

just joined the forum. Is this event sponsored? or free in other words? the camp site? I'd be interested.

rocknerd said:
just joined the forum. Is this event sponsored? or free in other words? the camp site? I'd be interested.

WELCOME TO NAXJA!!!
we now have another discussion/planning forum for this event.. aside from your own meals and such the only thing you really have to pay for is your share of the group site fee.. a member has pre-paid out of pocket and we all just need to throw him a few $$... we will work it out at the event..

this link will take you to the other forum which is listed on the main forums page under "events".....

http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=102

Back