• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How JET455 SCAMMED ME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

graVes14

NAXJA Forum User
This is a story about Jet455 adn how he took money form em for shocks 3 weeks ago and didnt send me the shocks. It includes chapters about how he didint respond to PM's, or emails at 2 different adresses and how he is still trying to pretend like he didint steal my money!!! so for everyone who reads this i can promise that there is no happy ending. I got F*CKED out of my money adn received nothing......THANKS JET

It took him a week and a half to get back to me originally about buying them, he said he was on vaca...this is more than 2 weeks ago tha i sent payment...then i finally got a responce assuring me that they'd be shipped this past monday yet i have heard nothing from him since and obviously havent seen the shocks yet...i dont mean to whine i just dont like paying for things i dont receive

Closing this thread. Aside from the fact that the lack of punctuation made it difficult to follow, the proper way to handle this is back channel. If those efforts fail, you can leave Feedback in the Classifieds section for this seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back