• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How fast is your XJ?

Something to learn about this place. You earn respect, you don't buy it. Nice rig. Looks like you found a pearl.

Just like going to church doesn't make you a Christian, buying a jeep doesn't make you a wheeler. Buying a hotrod does not make you a street racer.

I have seen too many Jeeps on the trail that had every gimick you could buy, but couldn't get it done due to lack of experience. Admittedly you don't claim to be an offroad expert, but your tone is is interpreted by most as you trying to overcompensate for some lack in your life. Nobody here is perfect, we just keep our mouths shut about it. :laugh3:

I thought people were done saying shit guess not. I dont care if u respect me or what i bought thats fine. I dont care what tone i have on my videos it would rub somebody the wrong way on here. I should of not shown u guys and just kept it on youtube and not said a word. But i guess u guys like to come on here and give ur 2cents that u should of kept in ur piggy bank. I know what i bought and iam showing fellow jeepers that wanna see a nice v8 setup daily driver in a cherokee. Not a trail rig with a v8 that has a body that looks like a beaten prune and can climb every rock and through every deep mud puddle. That is why um making videos. And not to rub it in faces i could give a shit less what u people think of me. The focus is on the jeep.

there is no videos of them. That was in the memo. Learn how to read. The only one i seen was a sand jeep that had a 383 stroker with a ridiculous lift. He just showed it idle and hauling ass on the beach.

jeep023.jpg

jeep024.jpg

jeep025.jpg

jeep027.jpg

ANd my other jeep i built. I put the other stock rims on it to sell it. It has a 4.5rancho lift.
jeep026.jpg

I was just pointing out they aren't long arms, nothing beyond that. That's usually known as short arm with drop brackets. Long arms usually come off, or very close to the crossmember.

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry about that vid--the footage sucked(thanks Tim). What was noted was the wall of wind resistance that hit right about 120(the 4.0 got up to 126). The stroker, on the other hand, was paced 10 more than that and might've had a little more.

Back