• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How do the reputations work?

Lincoln, I have always enjoyed the Potatoes you all farm out there. However, in my various travels with dignataries, that is about where it ends.

I have seen many fabricators out west, none compare to my skills. Of course, I have the money to make things happen, where many do not.

********* said:
Lincoln, I have always enjoyed the Potatoes you all farm out there. However, in my various travels with dignataries, that is about where it ends.

I have seen many fabricators out west, none compare to my skills. Of course, I have the money to make things happen, where many do not.

What a dorky response. I'm giving you another negative for that one.

Lincoln said:
Yup you got a "disapprove". :D

{Cartman voice}Thweet!!

In other news...the bad definitely does outweigh the good, by a lot. I got a good and a bad andI went down by another 34 points...I am now -231 :party:

Last edited:
********* said:

what *is* your deal deano?

I don't understand your anti-naxja tactic.

(assuming glenn isn't playing a joke on us)

********* said:

I don't think that is the real delhole. I beleive a mod is playing round. Even the real D i l l e n g e r is not that fricken stupid....... or is he.............

Jes said:
:rolleyes:

So, since when were threats allowed on NAXJA?

Since people gave me bad reputation points and hide their identity. If someone has something to say, then say it and don't hide your identity you pansies. :laugh:

Big Red said:
Since people gave me bad reputation points and hide their identity. If someone has something to say, then say it and don't hide your identity you pansies. :laugh:

You want the truth!?! You can't handle the truth!?!

You're all going about it the wrong way if you want positive feedback. Just ask Lincoln how he did it!!

Asshats!!

And for the sensitive that is directed at everyone, or noone. Whatever. Reputation away!

Last edited:
Big Red said:

So, because people gave you bad reputation points you feel it's o.k. for you to break the the forums code of conduct? :huh:

Jes said:
So, because people gave you bad reputation points you feel it's o.k. for you to break the the forums code of conduct? :huh:

I'm sorry. I'm not a violent person and appreciate all the info and runs I get at this site. I just hate the onslaught against me lately. I had 1 red dot and now 5+ since I've been in Illinois on vacation and made very few posts. Wow, Jason has had quite a turnaround. Whatever he said. :D I met many of you on the Fordyce run and was helping out with Poomba's extraction. I'm not a bad guy. :D That's all I have to say on this thread. Make it stop already. :doh:

Big Red said:
I'm sorry. I'm not a violent person and appreciate all the info and runs I get at this site. I just hate the onslaught against me lately. I had 1 red dot and now 5+ since I've been in Illinois on vacation and made very few posts. Wow, Jason has had quite a turnaround. Whatever he said. :D I met many of you on the Fordyce run and was helping out with Poomba's extraction. I'm not a bad guy. :D That's all I have to say on this thread. Make it stop already. :doh:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Big Red again.

Dag Nab it!Hasta

Letterman said:
Oh Man!
:rattle:

Oh and I just gave you a negative for that post so you can't say "if I knew who you were", I never use that crap but that was too much.

Right back at you pal. :twak:

All you pansies whining about the rep points need to get a grip on reality.

The whole rep system is just for fun.

To get so uptight about it is just making your heart condition worse.

And to you other folks who are asking for more good or bad rep so you can have more inferred clout, don't be proud of the rep score you have. Like I told Brett in another thread, until you actually EARN your rep, don't don't brag about it.

REMEMBER, IT'S JUST FOR FUN.

Hasta

Okie Terry said:
All you pansies whining about the rep points need to get a grip on reality.

The whole rep system is just for fun.

To get so uptight about it is just making your heart condition worse.

And to you other folks who are asking for more good or bad rep so you can have more inferred clout, don't be proud of the rep score you have. Like I told Brett in another thread, until you actually EARN your rep, don't don't brag about it.

REMEMBER, IT'S JUST FOR FUN.

Hasta

leave it to you to take all the FUN outta it... :D

See? I'm not the only one who is serious about keeping it fun.

How do the reputations ... 08-28-2004 19:01 Tell those f**king pansies how it is!

And by the way, if you ever get a comment with OT next to it, don't wonder who said it. Usually, I'll just tell you the same thing in a thread, so why should I be incognito?.

I just think its funny how wrapped up some can get over some bad marks...wanting to beat people up over and everything. BTW I've actually made improvements...I think. I don't really know what its all about...I do know that the almighty Beezil is highly respected (or just kept around for fun, haven't figured that out yet either:D) yet has more red than anyone else just about.

Back