• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How do the reputations work?

red91inWA said:
It a legit gripe. Weenies hide behind the fact they can't be seen.

JOHN KERRY would like this... :laugh3:

You really worry about what someone says to you in an internet forum rep system? Get a life....................

JnJ said:
You really worry about what someone says to you in an internet forum rep system? Get a life....................

No, dont really care. But if someone wants to slam you, they should have the BALLS to do it without having to hide.

And I'm not even mad about the "get a life". :shhh:

Post a "Motion" in the Members forum to get rid of the Reputation system then..... makes sense to me. If you do not like it, put it to a proper vote of the Members.

Easy enough, then it shall be settled.
Glenn

IT WAS ME!!!!!....I DID IT!!!!....EVERY bad rep point, everyone has gotten...I gave it....me, me alone.....ha ha ha ha ha.......

I have to go now....the guys in white coats are here.

Rev

Rev Den said:
IT WAS ME!!!!!....I DID IT!!!!....EVERY bad rep point, everyone has gotten...I gave it....me, me alone.....ha ha ha ha ha.......

I have to go now....the guys in white coats are here.

Rev

thanks rev. I'm only at -263. GOT more...?

want more negative numers? All ya gotta do is ask. :D

How many do you want? "plus" or "Minus"? I will make some phone calls..... but it will cost you. The Chicago mob is not free..... ya know. They are expensive peeps.

Big Red said:
You guys, and only you guys who are doing this suck, and I'd take you out back in a second and :twak: if I knew who you were. :smsoap:

Troy

:rolleyes:

So, since when were threats allowed on NAXJA?

Glenn said:
How many do you want? "plus" or "Minus"? I will make some phone calls..... but it will cost you. The Chicago mob is not free..... ya know. They are expensive peeps.

Since when was getting a bad rep expensive? I can understand how a GOOD rep would cost you. Just look at politicians... they pay dearly for good press.

Cavalry guy ? or just a cool avitar? Chicago MOB? You got displaced or are you a NW native? :D

MINUS. Please.

seanR said:
Will there be a remedial class on this some time so I can learn how to send and recieve reputations?

There are no classes needed. They pick on those that have ideas that do not fit within their boxes. I put wide track axles under an XJ before anybody else. I just ignore their remarks. Ignore them, they just crave attention.

I'm makin good progress with this thread, since last night my bad rep has more than doubled points wise...hehehe. All of them from here. I wonder how low I can get...bwahahaha. Red91, I'll hook you up with some bad rep points for free if ya want ;)
I'm still just infamous tho, wonder what the next level is

********* said:
There are no classes needed. They pick on those that have ideas that do not fit within their boxes. I put wide track axles under an XJ before anybody else. I just ignore their remarks. Ignore them, they just crave attention.

Did some one forget to close the door after taking out the trash?

BlackSport96 said:
I'm makin good progress with this thread, since last night my bad rep has more than doubled points wise...hehehe. All of them from here. I wonder how low I can get...bwahahaha. Red91, I'll hook you up with some bad rep points for free if ya want ;)
I'm still just infamous tho, wonder what the next level is

I'll slam all of your posts, and you can slam mine. We'll trade.
When i first took notice of them I was at +8. Yesterday I was at -135. Today I am at...-263 and counting.

I think the negatives have a MUCH greater effecct than positives. And my negatives, all but a slam from someone who will remain nameless :bs: ( yes I figured it out) have come from this end of the board.

this is almost funny... :cheers:

I have an idea where some of mine came from, until I hit here...This has been the place of the greatest increase in my baditude...

BlackSport96 said:
I have an idea where some of mine came from, until I hit here...This has been the place of the greatest increase in my baditude...

In English (Queens- I speek it well or American english) what do you infer?

Last edited:
Infer? I infer my baditude, or my badosity if you will, has increased exponentially since coming to this thread

Big Red said:
Yeah, I really could careless. I went from 1 red to 5 since I've been on vacation at my parents house in Illinois less than 1/2 a week. I guess I'm to close to Beezil here in this part of the country. :laugh: You guys are real cowards who make these negative comments for no reason. I made very few posts since I've been on vacation and have rec'd 2 more reds from 3 to 5 since my post inquiring about the reputation thing. Too bad I paid 2 yrs membership and now have to deal with this crap. Most of the people I have meet here have been very nice and I have learned alot about xj's. It's too bad there are a few people who have nothing better to do than judge people's posts. There are times it is o.k., but not like this. You guys, and only you guys who are doing this suck, and I'd take you out back in a second and :twak: if I knew who you were. :smsoap:

I made a few posts about my Sierra Chapter t-shirts I've been waiting for since I paid in May that I still haven't gotten and got tons of flack by people who are poking their nose in stuff that doesn't concern them. You are not going to tell me to shut up, I have a right to speak and I will continue to do so. :laugh3:
Troy
Oh Man!
:rattle:

Oh and I just gave you a negative for that post so you can't say "if I knew who you were", I never use that crap but that was too much.

BlackSport96 said:
Infer? I infer my baditude, or my badosity if you will, has increased exponentially since coming to this thread

yeah. it's like that rash you got that seems to go away for awhile and then comes back...

WARNING : THIS THREAD MAY BE HARMFUL TO YOUR REPUTATION POINT RATING!!

The more you bitch and whine the more they will go down. I have added -1 to your reputation labled as "Go on now".

Back