• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HOLLISTER!! MARCH 11TH

Great looking pics guys. I hope to make one of these run before SF down there.

Hey Josh - did someone use the one with the metal hooks and it broke on you guys?

The hook didnt break. Just noting that they shouldn't be used - for those that didn't know.
The strap belonged to one of the new guys. Just trying to share some knowledge.

wow, the mogals have really been worn down

Image00001.jpg

Image00018.jpg

Image00020.jpg

Image00007.jpg

Image00010.jpg

heres a pic of me (blue XJ) with another XJ (not sure if he's on naxja though).

DSCN6376.jpg

Yeah i had fun, had no idea that you should not use tow straps with the hook at the end:read:!! Also found out that xj alternators do NOT LIKE MUD!! LOL. Thanks again josh for coming to my rescue when i had issues with my electrical and overheating issue!! I HAD A BLAST!!

you know me, the life of the party! :party:

i blew up a u-joint (less than 150 miles on it since installing it, spicer brand solid, not drilled for grease.)
& it killed my both pieces of my short side 30 spline cro-mo front axle shaft.
yeah, fun! :gee:

You broke a Grande 30 spline outer on 33"s at HH? Wow...mucho kudos!

The stubby should be under warranty correct?

You broke a Grande 30 spline outer on 33"s at HH? Wow...mucho kudos!

The stubby should be under warranty correct?

yo, that's how we roll in the hood bitchez!

i sent a message to national drivetrain (the vendor i bought the axles from) asking how to deal with the warranty. :jester:

yo, that's how we roll in the hood bitchez!

i sent a message to national drivetrain (the vendor i bought the axles from) asking how to deal with the warranty. :jester:

Then you should be good...those Filarski boys will take good care of you.

I would have thought the R&P would have gone first. Freaking hood ratz.

Did something happen with the metal hooks? I learned my lesson a few years ago:

DSCN3295.jpg

Broke through the plate, bounced off the spare tire and dented the frame of the truck pulling me out of some mud.

Hollister looked like a good time! Wish I was there but I spent the weekend in Tahoe and got a ticket in Nevada. LoL

So the state pooper got you? They will come up on you when your are not looking.

Aaaahhhh well chit that will do it.

Yeah, it is what it is. Honest mistake, its my first moving violation in 11 years so I'm ok with it. I feel like I got it off my back because I was bound to get one. I'll take that over any other crap I've gotten pulled over for and let off with a warning. Like getting sideways in my 66 at night time with a cop 2 cars behind me, pulling up on me with his red and blues off so I just saw head lights, figured I'd burn them so I hooked it up, grabbed second and bounced on the free way...yeah, I burned them for sure but I got pulled over and told to take it easy. Another time I did 148 in my 04 on highway 5, I tried jumping my Jeep going down Tully over White for those of you who know San Jose, right in front of a motorcycle cop. What else...the list goes on.

Back