• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey all!

GAllgood

NAXJA Forum User
Been reading the forums for the last 7 or 8 months, invaluable info when it comes to Renix and all! Decided to join today so here I am!

Originally from Springfield IL now living in St. Charles MO. Wife drives a 95 Sport as she delivers the mail and I drive a 87 Pioneer for daily commute.

I have an '88 Pioneer...

My sympathies...

Welcome to the club!

MO. huh?

You're pretty close to Mr Lawn and Mrs Rocking Chair...

Welcome GAllgood ... Good to hear you have been able to get the info you need on the Renix System here.

Les

Welcome... and Gil is right, you live very close to the Cher's. Holler if you need parts or help, I have too much junk.

Lawn Cher' said:
Welcome... and Gil is right, you live very close to the Cher's. Holler if you need parts or help, I have too much junk.

Oh yeah, Wentzville! Just up the road a ways. Have some friends in Warrenton, we make a trek out that way a few times a year and pass right by you.

I pass by St Chuck every day on my commute.

Lawn Cher' said:

You have a spare 87 era ECU I could borrow to prove that mine is good? I thought I had this stalling thing fixed and the derned thing died three times yesterday at work. Driving me a bit crazy. I've done all the Renix stuff, relay replacement etc and last weekend cleaned C101. Seems everything I do helps for a day or two but get back to dying when it feels like it.

I think I do, lemme check and get back to you.

Back