• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Here's some pics from last weekend in Clayton...

OT

NAXJA Forum User
We had a great time in Clayton, Okla. last weekend.
Too bad y'all missed out.
There was a small turnout, but that kept it running smoothly with minimal breakage.
Lesslimited had problems all weekend with his front ARB and compressor.
Ramsey and Ranger showed up Sunday and they stayed after the rest of us left.
Ranger is one crazy mofo. He drove down from Lincoln, Neb. in his XJ, whelled HARD trails, and left for Cali today.
Anyway, here's some pics.
The others will post up their pics when they get home.......

Gallery:http://www.savepic.com/freepicturehosting/pf.php?fid=61662

Ramsey
is.php

is.php

is.php

is.php

Ranger
is.php

is.php

is.php

is.php

Lesslimited
is.php

is.php

Cool pics Mr. T. How'd yer junk hold up?

What's Opie doing off the web?

Looks good.

I'll probobly get flamed but --- I don't agree with running wet creeks.

I'm not much of a 4 whiller but I'd HAVE to rig up at least 4 trolling lines from the back before I even thought of doing that.

riverfever said:
I'm not much of a 4 whiller but I'd HAVE to rig up at least 4 trolling lines from the back before I even thought of doing that.
Haha, that'd be funny.
But there's no fish up there.
Just tadpoles and mosquito larvae.

mdl said:
Looks good.

I'll probobly get flamed but --- I don't agree with running wet creeks.
But seriously, the land owner places booms in the creek at a place just as it leaves the property.

I seen some big tadpoles in my day.

I like.

But what's up with all the water and trees?

You guys need flat bottoms and round fenender bumpers. :D

--ron

Just got done unloading a couple thousand pounds of rocks from the heep, trailer, and van :D

Had a great time, big thanks to Terry for showing us around, and for putting up with all my ARB problems (leaking ARB + bad pressure switch = blown hoses, then submerged compressor = blown piston ring, then cheap replacement compressor = not enough flow to lock leaking ARB, then Ramsey's Co2 tank finally saved the day on Sunday)

I would have to say, this was the best hardcore wheeling I've done since Paragon '04.

The front 44 worked great, except for the ARB problems. Just need to fix that, and the exhaust, and the frame rail near where the muffler used to be, and...

I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

Had a blast. Like most things, clayton wet is so much better. I'll try and post some pics up later. Whens the next trip?

Back