• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hella H4 Headlight Housings

David_Bricker

PSR Fire Marshall
NAXJA Member
I have a pair of Hella H4 headlight housings available. These are in very good condition. There are a couple of pits you can feel with your fingers, but no cracks, scratches or anything that would impact their performance. These fit in the standard XJ headlight sockets. The rubber dust boots are in great shape and still seal properly. The reflectors are clean, corrosion free, though have a bit of reduced luster just due to age. It may be possible to clean them through the bulb opening - I haven't tried. These have the eCode style beam pattern, very effective and non-blinding to oncoming drivers.

Asking $40 for the pair, include one H4 bulb as well. They can be delivered to Goatfest.

David Bricker / SYR - LAX

Currently located in Temple City for tonight. Then going to Goatfest and on to Death Valley. I could leave them in Temple City, or take them to Goatfest and get them trained towards Carson. At least to Torrance.

Currently located in Temple City for tonight. Then going to Goatfest and on to Death Valley. I could leave them in Temple City, or take them to Goatfest and get them trained towards Carson. At least to Torrance.

I live in LB and will be seeing David at Goatfest if you strike a deal I can bring them back.

That would be perfect, if you can have it trained to torrance..

Sounds like a pending sale to me. They are loaded in the Jeep, and will head out tomorrow. Shoot me a PM, and I will send you my Paypal addy, if you want to do it that way.

I don't at this point, but I could take some tomorrow morning. I'll try to post them, but I'm also working on heading out to Johnson Valley tomorrow morning.

IMGP5685_zpsafe430fb.jpg

IMGP5686_zps41240c9b.jpg

IMGP5687_zps8e348eab.jpg

IMGP5688_zps48eae654.jpg

Any 'multi part' deals? Haha. Let me know

David if you still have these I will take them.

Lights sold and paid for. Thanks for the interest, everyone.

David Bricker / SYR - IYK

Back