• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Head count

I keg everything now so probably not......unless we want to drink 5 gallons that weekend.

Ok that doesn't sound like a terrible idea.

Growlers?

Yeah i can always fill a few growlers. It'll all depend on what I've got and when i've got time to brew it.

I like kegs...

me and my friends were planning a trip out there either this weekend or the one after. Hopefully i can get my XJ all buttoned up and ready before then and meet some of you guys out there on the trails.

Looks like i get off work Thursday evening, so driving up o dark thirty Friday morning and leaving Sunday. And at this point sierra nevada has not released bigfoot, which could be a disaster

Ill snag a crap ton of firewood this weekend so we don't need to worry about that. :)

I keg everything now so probably not......unless we want to drink 5 gallons that weekend.

Ok that doesn't sound like a terrible idea.

Challenge accepted?

Looks like i get off work Thursday evening, so driving up o dark thirty Friday morning and leaving Sunday. And at this point sierra nevada has not released bigfoot, which could be a disaster

958964e074ceb05061bca60566e0d6ae.jpg

updated.

I was thinking about making chili. I'll make sure to have a few cans of beans in it for you.

Back