• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Head count for chinamens

Sandman XJ said:
Terry

I may go watch Carnage on Sunday but I will not be able to run Chinamans on Saturday. What time are you guys planning on hitting the trail on Sunday?
Steven
Arond 9:30 or 10:00 we will wait for Kaz

Citat3962 said:
So anyone got directions to this place? I'd like to come out and at least chat.. I have something to do in Co Springs and it was my understanding this is near Co Springs..

It's at least 2 hours away. 2.5 might be more accurate. I'm looking to get a group together to drive out from the Springs Sat. morning. Anyone that's interested in meeting let me know.

Hey guys, Matt posted this over in the events forum, thought I'd bring it over here...

This year we've decided to donate some swag. It's a little ways off now but every so often we'll post up some more pictures and information about the products we'll be donating...yeah, you heard me right, productS plural

Here's the first one. These particular pictures are of our xtreme duty drop trac-bar mount in design mode but I'm proud to say that we just completed our first production run and they'll premiere this weekend on a run held at Chinamens...for those of you in attendance this weekend, we'll be giving away 5 of these by the way.

tb1.jpg

tb2.jpg

So let's recap...

You show up at OCG and you'll get to wheel with members and friends of the Colorado Chapter, enjoy the beautiful Colorado outdoors and, there's a chance that you could win 1 of 5 T&T Customs Xtreme Duty Drop Trac-bar Brackets.

Bob

TnT_banner.gif

It looks like I'll be driving down from denver for the day on Saturday. I'm fairly new to the area, (and the board) but I think I can find the place.

Doug

I'm gonna get crazy with my stock Rig... it's offical..

Anyone else coming down from Denver want to make the early morning Convoy to the trailhead?

Last edited:
Anyone else in the Springs that wants to caravan up with us (Me,Led,and Fred)today be at the KFC- Colorado & 31st- by 1p.m. Everyone else,we'll see you up there. :wave: Time to finish packing up the heep and hit the road.
Later,
Jeff

...i'll be there (my daughter is still deciding). ;)

58 degrees and rain i can live with!

i'm assuming this time of year i can make last-minute plans to stay at the campground sat night.

see you at the trailhead at 10am (or thereabouts).

terry

awww it better not rain.. I'll be SOL for sure..

I RSVP'd and I'm going to try and get my skids on tonight..

If it stays dry I'll be there for sure.. if it rains I'm out... AT's no lift and no front tow point... no I'll just be a pain in the ass.

cross your fingers for sunny and dry.

I'm planning on being there Saturday. what is the official start time?

I saw one post on leaving at 10am. Where is everybody forming up? At the bottom where it splits to either CG or Carnage or at the gas station?

It's been a while. Anybody got a drive time estimate from I-25 & I-70. I'm remembering about two hours. Is that close?

I'm meeting some some other guys at the McDonalds in Woodland park at 8:00 to 8:15 Saturday morning. We will leave from there at 8:15 so anyone going by that wants to caravan stop and join up.

Louis

hey tom,

2+ hours sounds about right from what i recall...

i believe the plan is to meet at the trailhead (at least that's where i'm gonna be at ~10am).
;)

see you in the morning.

terry

I need some tears and violins cause when I got home from being out of town today my son said the Jeep was stranded at his work with a blown clutch fluid hose. AAAAAaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hoss, I've got a free right hand seat. Want a ride, I could use some good company.

HossHoffer said:
I need some tears and violins cause when I got home from being out of town today my son said the Jeep was stranded at his work with a blown clutch fluid hose. AAAAAaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I feel your pain I was on my way up 285 when my radiator blew

Back