• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hate to sell but... 95XJ Lifted (read whole post)

DirtBound

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 95 Jeep Cherokee for sale or trade get. Runs fine at the moment but will need a rebuild or swap in the near future. Has 242k on it and the rod bearings are starting to go bad(can hear knocking) I have found rebuild kits for about $200 at NAPA or you can swap it. Inlandjeep.com had plenty of motors ready to swap starting at $350 most shops will charge about $550 to swap for you. So for $2900 you would have a solid running 4x4 cherokee!

List of new and after market parts.

Zone 4.5" lift
MasterCraft 31" mudterrain tires
Teraflex shock bar pin eliminators.
roughcountry adjustable upper arms (not yet installed)
brand new water pump (2 weeks old)
new exhaust manifold (6 months old)
brand new catalytic converter (2 months old)
swapped a new transfer case about a month ago and it works great climbs anything.
also installed a novak adaperts cable shifter for the transfer case, this deletes the crapy stock shift linkage and replaces it with a much more reliable and smoother cable shifter.(best purchase ive made for the jeep)
has a cherry bomb muffler
airaid cold air intake
current registration (Nov 2014)
Smogged a few months ago and passed fine.
kenwood stero with polkaudio speakers wired for a amp and sub.

This jeep had been a blast for the last two years for me but I can not afford to fix or rebuild the motor because I'm trying to save money for my wedding in October. So I'm looking to sell it for $2000 or trade it for a daily driver/commuter car. I love this jeep and hate to sell it but like I said I just can't afford to fix it with my wedding around the corner. Thanks for looking!

Nathan
951 eight four seven 1563 call or text

heres the link for my craigslist add with a few pictures

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/4387308511.html

will also throw in my old transfer case and any other spare parts i can find.

Back