• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Haspen SOMETIME this summer?

IndyXJ

Member #1314
I wanted to post the link---DIALUP BEWARE---- of several new Haspin pics from some guys at Greatlakesxj.com Besides the mud, there definitely appears to be some terrain I'd like to check out that I haven't seen before.

NOT sure if you have to be a member or not to view threads...but LOTS of cool pix.

http://greatlakesxj.activeboard.com...action=viewTopic&commentID=6705908&topicPage=

So, maybe we can hit that place this summer. I haven't been since Mar of 04 and before that in 02. Bring extra alternators...

i saw u were talkin bout haspin acres theres a group of us from terra haute/brazil goin down plannin on memorial day weekend granted were not members of naxja but its a good time i think were plannin on headin down the 25/26 of may thats the plan anyways should be bout 4 xjs an a few wranglers

Back