• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Birthday Team Willys

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
It's a little late, but I hope you had a great one. I know it was better since you got to see me yesterday!

party1:party1:party1:

Haha, thanks Ed! Yeah seeing you guys was a nice treat. I have a lot of friends and I am very thankful for all of them, especially those I have met through NAXJA! Friends are the most important thing to me, and its always nice to get to chill with them, even if its only for a little while.

Hope you have a good day. :cheers:

Heck fire. I'm even later that Ed. Happy Birthday Tyler!!!! I hope you got that radio put in.

Yeah I got it in and working. Finished up running most of the wiring, only thing left as far as wiring is the rear speakers but that wont be too hard. But, I did get the wires for the front tweeters and mids ran into the doors, got the coaxials and power wires ran, and also ordered all of the speakers. I bought everything new, and let me say that there must be a huge markup on speakers because best buy and crutchfield are insanely high compared to the deals you can find if you shop around online. I saved myself around $300 by shopping around.

Hope you had a good one Tyler! :cheers:

happy birthday man! see you friday!

Happy Birthday Man!!!!!!!!!!!

Back