• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy birthday JnJ

2offroad

NAXJA Forum User
Hope you have many more.

Yes ... Happy B'day JnJ ...

Are the Broncos going to be able to repeat for ya Sunday? :looser:

Les

Happy birthday, you old fart!

Oh.....

I'm an old fart, too....

Never mind that part.

Hope you have a great year.

Aw gee thanks guys. One year away from the big 40. 40 just don't seem as old as it use to. :)

Yes, the Broncos will beat the Colts again! :looser:

This isn't in the Den yet, so I can not reply to you as I'd like to. :) I do remember kicking your forefathers back into the swampy muck every time they tryed to crawl out. :D J/K

HAHAHAHAH Good Reply :D Anyways... I'm just practicing for when my Sis turns 40 in a year :D. The crap I gave her for being old when she turned 30..... is just a tiny fraction of what I will do when she turns 40.

Again Happy BDay
P.S. Btw.. if you noticed.. I have been kind on the age:D I didn't ask how was it for it to be dark and then all nice and bright after someone flipped the BIG switch :D

JnJ said:
I'M 39!!!! not 40 yet! :D

You better get used to the sound of 40 though :D cause that's what's awaiting you in less then a year.
Also another way to look at this, you have started your 40th year and finished 39th... so 40 is the proper term then LOL

i can't say anything about JnJ being older than dirt, he is older than me though.

about 7 months so lay off the old fart jokes they hurt whrnwhen you near 40 J/K

ok i can't type not because i'm old

2offroad said:
i can't say anything about JnJ being older than dirt, he is older than me though.

about 7 months so lay off the old fart jokes they hurt whrnwhen you near 40 J/K

ok i can't type not because i'm old
They hurt more when you turn 54. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kejtar said:
You better get used to the sound of 40 though :D cause that's what's awaiting you in less then a year.
Also another way to look at this, you have started your 40th year and finished 39th... so 40 is the proper term then LOL

You Sir can STFU now! :)

BTW, I got my presents, Craftsman Creeper, a vise for the drill press and another tool bag! I guess Birthdays arn't so bad. :)

Happy Birthday John. I also thought you were older because of the "U.S. Army-Retired" in your sig, but I always forget how that works in the Army. I guess you are entitled to call me old. :D Don't worry about 40- I'm setting up NAXJOFA for all us old farts. In addition to wheeling, events will include shuffleboard, checkers tournaments, and discussions on nursing homes :D

You have a Birthday ?
Tip a cold one.
Happy Birthday!!
Wayne

lesslimited said:
Happy Birthday John. I also thought you were older because of the "U.S. Army-Retired" in your sig, but I always forget how that works in the Army. I guess you are entitled to call me old. :D Don't worry about 40- I'm setting up NAXJOFA for all us old farts. In addition to wheeling, events will include shuffleboard, checkers tournaments, and discussions on nursing homes :D

Cool, can I join NAXJOFA now or do I have to be 40 first?

Back