• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hannibal Roof Top Tent

ticotom

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Tent sitting in a storage locker in Marietta GA. I have had it on my 87 xj I bought it thinking I would use it when we drove to Costa Rica to retire.
http://www.hannibalusa.com/

My wife and I slept in it for about 3 days in Kansas to test the concept. It worked great but after reading articles about travel in Central America we dicided to stay in the hotels along the way. My daughter is having a baby girl that is why we are in the states.

I would like to get $800 for it picked up in marietta or buyer can pay shipping. It is in Great shape. as there is not a lot of wear and tear. If you are really interested I will be glad to go take pictures of the actual unit.

you can reply to:
[email protected]

Also I have an M274 military mule in the locker. I was in Vietnam with the Army and saw this a couple of years ago and bought it was going to paint it army colors and letters. Well the guy who was cutting the stencil for me asked if it was a marine or army mule I said I didn't know he asked for the serial number and he told me it was a marine mule. Well that was kinda like finding out your son don't like girls. I still love it but not quite the same as once was. I have all the manuals, peices, parts, and paint. It starts and runs and is sitting on a trailer for towing. I would like to get $6000 for it with everything. and by the way no offense to those that don't like girls.
:laugh3:

Back