• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ground hawg tires,anybody use them?

markaboo929 said:
dunno just found these though looks like a pit bull type knock off?https://www.tiresbyweb.com/p-6590-multi-mile-wild-country-radial-rvt.aspx

Those have actually been around since mid-late 90s? kind of a Les Schwab special around here. They do pretty well in the mud. My friend had a set on his truck and they seemed to wear like iron. I don't imagine they would do too awful well in the rocks because of the hard compound, and they are somewhat noisey, no worse than a BFG MT though. Just my .02

Mattitude said:
Those have actually been around since mid-late 90s? kind of a Les Schwab special around here. They do pretty well in the mud. My friend had a set on his truck and they seemed to wear like iron. I don't imagine they would do too awful well in the rocks because of the hard compound, and they are somewhat noisey, no worse than a BFG MT though. Just my .02
yeah kida turned into a debate now- swamper trxus or the wild country:read:

If you want a quiet tire get the TrXus MT. Wild Country tires are loud for an AT. One of my friends has them on his TJ. They are an aggressive AT but don't expect the say offroad performance you would get for a mud tire.

Back