• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Great Lake Offroad

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
I think I've been took.

I ordered some spring perches on Oct. 3rd. On that date, check was put in the mail. It is now the 24th and have yet to get my perches. First "Sean" told em that he never recieved my check. Well, I sent him a scanned copy of the cancelled check, which cleared on the 12th. Then I got the "O, well, we've shipped them allready." He has quit responding to my e-mails and everytime I call, I get an answering machine. I have asked for a tracking # and he has not provided one.

Is there anything more I can do?

Anybody have any dealings with these dingleberrys? They will never see any of my money again.

Great Lake Offroad LLC
3433 SR1
Butler, IN. 46721

www.greatlakeoffroad.com

I know Gil purchased his perches for his 8.8 from this company.

Check out my post right above yours Sean.:wave:

I bought a diff cover from him. It took about 10 days for me to get it, but was worth the wait. I paid via Paypal. From what I know, its a small company, just Sean and his wife, but his diff cover is the best I've seen for the price. He is quite active on Pirate. Hope everything works out.

--Matt

egon said:
He is quite active on Pirate.

Yes, seems to be well regarded also.

Good luck!!!

Yup, active on Pirate but his customer service blows. He gouged me on a set of ebay spring perches ($15 perches $17 dollars shipping/handling)
Get on the vendor's forum and ask him what's up in one of his threads. You'll get a reply immediately.

I know he's in the middle of building a buggy, but still not an excuse.

yea he is a bitch to get a hold of. I bought a set of 14bolt disc brake caliper mounts. Took a bit of time to get em, but everything looked great. I would buy from him again.

Lucas said:
Yup, active on Pirate but his customer service blows. He gouged me on a set of ebay spring perches ($15 perches $17 dollars shipping/handling)
Get on the vendor's forum and ask him what's up in one of his threads. You'll get a reply immediately.

I know he's in the middle of building a buggy, but still not an excuse.

Thanks guys, I don't get over to Pirate much.
I posted up for all too see in the Vendors Showcase over there.:wave:
Hope I get a response.

Thanks again.

I don't remember how long it took for me to get my perches...

If it helps any...

They'll be worth the wait...

Still sucks tho...

Update.

Got the perches today.
Postmarked the 25th.
Which is the day I posted on PBB.
Coincidence?? I think not.
Considering that he told me he shipped much earlier.
He lied to me.

At any rate, I have perches now.

yea, that guy is a douche. Nice spring perches though, right? :laugh3:

Did you update on pirate? I think you should.

Lucas said:
yea, that guy is a douche. Nice spring perches though, right? :laugh3:

Did you update on pirate? I think you should.

Yes, I did update Pirate.
Yes, they are beefy, should work great.

He claims, he sent the first pair and I never recieved them. He then sent a second pair and I recieved them in 2 days. He says I will probably end up getting another pair in the mail. I'll believe that when I see a second set on the doorstep. Yeah, Whatevah.
At least I have perches now.

Glad you finally got them.

I've got his D300 clocking ring in my MJ, it's nice piece.

His dif covers are also the best deal out I've seen (I don't have one yet tho).

I reccomend these:

IMG_2014thumbnail.jpg

here is a mounted shot... :D

IMG_2012%20thumbnail.jpg

and for some real input -
this is the first that i have heard bad of GreatLake, i have heard a lot o good though...

cool

out!

Back