• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gov.Surplus Auctions.....

Gil BullyKatz

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody ever deal with this outfit?
I was looking for some hmmwv wheels and possibly the 36" Goodyears they run and found these swampers
http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=498510

Fort Bragg has 12 lots with 10 tires per lot...

What's the procedure? Can individual parties make bids?

Last edited:
Condition H-7

Unserviceable - condemned/ reparable
Explanation:
Material which has been determined to be unserviceable and does not meet repair criteria; Type I shelf life material that has passed the expiration date, and Type II shelf life material that has passed the expiration date and cannot be extended. NOTE: Classify obsolete and excess material to its proper condition before consigning to the DRMO. DO NOT classify material in supply condition H unless it is truly unserviceable and does not meet repair criteria.

Hopefully it's just past it's shelf life...but FWIW, I've never seen Swampers on a HMMWV in 16 years

Just a heads up...

Last edited:
I think about a 1 year ago the DoD put out a memo that prohibited the use of Swampers. So crap about the sidewall shredding, this my be why they are surplus.

GI-John said:
Condition H-7

Unserviceable - condemned/ reparable
Explanation:
Material which has been determined to be unserviceable and does not meet repair criteria; Type I shelf life material that has passed the expiration date, and Type II shelf life material that has passed the expiration date and cannot be extended. NOTE: Classify obsolete and excess material to its proper condition before consigning to the DRMO. DO NOT classify material in supply condition H unless it is truly unserviceable and does not meet repair criteria.

Hopefully it's just past it's shelf life...but FWIW, I've never seen Swampers on a HMMWV in 16 years

Just a heads up...
I believe some Marine and Navy Humvees used the Swampers.

Okie Terry said:
I believe some Marine and Navy Humvees used the Swampers.

The AF unit that used our motor pool used them on their Hummers as well. I saw all their vehicles get brand new Swampers while I was there in 2000.

The Super Swampers had a NSN in the system till the mid of this year, any motorpools could order goodyears or swampers.

A friend of mine buys off this site all the time with no problems. I think you're responsible for setting up everything for shipping, though.

Back