• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goodbye Hair

man i wish, its gonna be a long time before i make it that way. maybe next year, but i doubt it, i'm thinking 08 might be more feasible.

Ramsey said:
man i wish, its gonna be a long time before i make it that way. maybe next year, but i doubt it, i'm thinking 08 might be more feasible.

that sounds about right, by that time, we will both have more tube than sheetmetal and can tow everywhere...

How many more years of school are you looking at?

a good dozen :D

3 more for the bachelors probably, then who knows for the masters and rest

tow everywhere, yeah right. well hell i'll sweettalk my way into a truck and trailer for a trip. I'll start saving and gathering spares now.

Ramsey said:
tow everywhere, yeah right. well hell i'll sweettalk my way into a truck and trailer for a trip. I'll start saving and gathering spares now.

that makes two of us...

except i need new front and rear axles!

yeah i'm hoping to have that done by next year some too

Take it back channel, girls.

Why does Ranger look so flamboyantly gay in those pics?

Ramsey said:
mine use to be kind of long, kinda like a dirty hippy:D

So what is a rev cut?
standard

Rev is the one with the hat. The expensive hat!:D

sean has that creepy "now squeal like a pig" look going on

jeeplas said:
standard

Rev is the one with the hat. The expensive hat!:D

Is it a Tilley? I have one of those too :thumbup:

Lifetime replacement warranty - even if you loose it!

God made billions of heads....the ugly ones are hidden by hair....thats what my GF says...she sez the lumps and scars are sexy.

jeepinxj01 said:
So, I get on Tilley's website. I think this may be that hat. 66 FAWKIN' DOLLARS FOR A HAT!?!?!?!?!?!?! I've made crazy purchases in my life, but damn!

Rumor has it there is a "knock-off" from WalMart for like $5.

Of course, some people care what they put on thier head.
Tilley Hat
Carhartt pants / shirts / Jackets
Redwing boots

See it all fits.

Rev

Back