• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good Tires

Radial TSL's :viking:
superswamper001.jpg

shortxjdoug said:
can we please just have a tire sticky? don't we get a tire question every other week?

wtf, that;s not true at all. It's every day.

btw get the 26 inch interco vampire. They're made for golf carts, but they'll look sick on your rig for real.

Why is ANYONE recomending ANYTHING made by interco for a DD?

XJ_ranger said:
Why is ANYONE recomending ANYTHING made by interco for a DD?

x2 on that, just get any mud terrain and youre set, i have 31 inch cooper discoverer s/t's on my dd and they are just fine, Picking a tire is not rocket science

one more question i keep seeing the 31X10.5 or something like that what is the 10.5 part is that the with of my wheel?

if so what is a stock one?

where can i get some of the wheel spacers?

The ONLY Interco tire I'd run for DD/wheeling is the TRXus. SSRs are $$$ and not that great offroad.

Gnat5680 said:
one more question i keep seeing the 31X10.5 or something like that what is the 10.5 part is that the with of my wheel?

if so what is a stock one?

where can i get some of the wheel spacers?

10.5 is the width of the tire.

did we really make a 3 page thread for this guy? has no one suggested searching?

OH wait I did.

Chris

yes the 10.50 refers to the width of the tire not sure wut a stock one is. You sound like a real nubee so my best advice is to get a set of bfg mud terrains, they are great in a lot of situations and are not all that loud. You can get them from many different places such as 4wheel parts, discount tire, ntwonline, etc. Do you have a lift on your jeep?

no lift now but im saving.
and yes im a newbie and have no clue what im talking about so don't get pissed.

and chris i was in a hurry i have to leave for school in the morning so i could not do a search-sorry

ps how can i tell my bolt patern like 5 x 5.5 or something is there a way to do it?

Last edited:
its 5x4.5

Back