• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ghetto Turbo

Harlee&Tahoe

NAXJA Forum User
Has anybody ever tried installing a small DC fan into the intake to help force air into the system? $10-15 might be worth a shot. extra little power never hurts at 6,224ft. elevation.
Post up tell me what you think.:cheers:

I'll have to take a look when I get home.
Corp. internet would not let me see anything E-Bay

they cant push near enough air to do anything, actually, id say more than anything it would greatly restrict the airflow.......who needs a turbo anyway when you can get a tornado...i hear they make 100hp and at 30mpg lol

I knew a guy who used old kirby vacuums to supercharge VW bug motors. From what he said, it worked pretty darned good..

what are the chances of nos detonating while they are trying to inject through an electris motor under power? and wow, really really bored

lazarus said:
what are the chances of nos detonating while they are trying to inject through an electris motor under power? and wow, really really bored

I wondered the same thing. I also wonder if the NAWZZ made the leaf blower run better..lol

If you are gonna getto rig your rig like that why dont you just take the leads off of the AIR pump and run them into the filter box lol. You might get 1/2hp out of that MOD

Back