• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Get the Newbie!

10-32

NAXJA Forum User
Howdy folks. Thought I'd introduce myself. My name is 10-32 and I like long walks on the beach with my llama.

I just bought an XJ...my first Jeep:

XJPoser27.jpg

I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to Jeeps, so I'll be doing a lot of lurking over in the Tech Section. Most likely, the XJ will get turned in to a hardcore trail rig to replace my Scout. I'd like to run 35"s but I want to keep my center of gravity as low as possible, so I'll probably be doing alot of trimming.

Anyhow, once I start tearing crap off and stuffing new stuff in, I'm sure I'll have a bunch of the "questions that have been asked and anwered a thousand times before"...so I promise I'll use the SEARCH function before I ask something like "How do I tell what size my tires are?"

10-32

10-32 said:
Howdy folks. Thought I'd introduce myself. My name is 10-32 and I like long walks on the beach with my llama.

I just bought an XJ...my first Jeep:

I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to Jeeps, so I'll be doing a lot of lurking over in the Tech Section. Most likely, the XJ will get turned in to a hardcore trail rig to replace my Scout. I'd like to run 35"s but I want to keep my center of gravity as low as possible, so I'll probably be doing alot of trimming.

Anyhow, once I start tearing crap off and stuffing new stuff in, I'm sure I'll have a bunch of the "questions that have been asked and anwered a thousand times before"...so I promise I'll use the SEARCH function before I ask something like "How do I tell what size my tires are?"

10-32
I like you already... :kissyou: Llama's are pretty close to sheep, right?

Now pony up to become a member...

:D

yes but you still cant beat all the lovely goats over here. just walking around out in the mountains, whole flocks of them just unattended being all sexy just so lonely and...i'll brb

oh yeah, search you damn newb!

10-32 said:

Sounds like MWC material. :D

10-32 said:
..so I promise I'll use the SEARCH function before I ask something like "How do I tell what size my tires are?"
10-32

You sir, are wise beyond your years.

Welcome.

Rev

Where in AZ? And you can probably get 35's with about 4-5" with a whole lotta trimmin...

Back