• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

get off your a$$ and VOTE!!!

I live on Lopez Island. 11 or 12 years now.

Originally Posted by bgcntry72
I went to Orcas when I lived in Portland.
Are all those crazy metal 'artworks' still in the trees there?
Go Kingfish Inn on West Sound or go home!

EDIT: Buttermilk waffles with marionberry butter and maple syrup!
Best B&B experience ever.
Orcas is ok, if you can get by the lack of waving. :laugh2:
Is Lopez the first one you see from the ferry, with Baker in the backdrop?
Fishermans Bay?
Ungodly beautiful up there.

Last edited:
bgcntry72 said:
I went to Orcas when I lived in Portland.
Are all those crazy metal 'artworks' still in the trees there?
Go Kingfish Inn on West Sound or go home!
:sunshine:
Most of it is still there. They took some down, due to them falling..lol.

Orcas is an odd Island. Not real "friendly", but a nice place to visit. My Uncle has his tug-boat there, so I go occasionaly.

I am not crazy about art though... but good memory Scott.

Glenn said:
I live on Lopez Island. 11 or 12 years now.

So YOUR the FREAK that was waving all the time. Kill the Tradition. You know you all want us land -luubers to go the F home..

Tell everyone we don't want them waving anymore...

red91inWA said:
So YOUR the FREAK that was waving all the time. Kill the Tradition. You know you all want us land -luubers to go the F home..

Tell everyone we don't want them waving anymore...
Sorry, just because fools like to come out here does not mean we should change our way of life. If we wanted to have that, our store would be open past 7pm, the gas station open past 5pm. Nope, thank you. We like it the way it is..... other than the idiot bicycle people that come out here. Go play on I-5, IMHO. :)

Glenn said:
Sorry, just because fools like to come out here does not mean we should change our way of life. If we wanted to have that, our store would be open past 7pm, the gas station open past 5pm. Nope, thank you. We like it the way it is..... other than the idiot bicycle people that come out here. Go play on I-5, IMHO. :)
:doh:

Back