• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gaza Live Cam

Jester99

NAXJA Forum User
http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=386&ar=NanaTV01&dr=02:30:00 - 2k -

I just happened to stumble upon this while doing some homework for one of my political science classes. Thought I would post since I know a few of you are monitoring the situation. I for one, have too. My best friend is in the Navy and will be leaving for the Gulf soon. The Eisenhower pulls out in February. All I'm gonna say is that its appearance will be significant in regards to the current situation.

The atmosphere is extremely tense and eerie right now. Just saw a few explosions and heard some tanks rolling by on the street.

Neat find. Wish I had screen in screen capabilities, I guess there is a way, but way beyond my abilities.

little bit of action going on now, got it set up on my second screen off the laptop

I set up my little notebook with it going. I hear a buzzing sound. UAVs? Heard jets a few mins ago, thought there were outside 'cause I was away from the computer. :roflmao:

I set up my little notebook with it going. I hear a buzzing sound. UAVs? Heard jets a few mins ago, thought there were outside 'cause I was away from the computer. :roflmao:

I've been wondering about the buzzing sound for quite sometime now.

Is it just me or is that a rooster crowing in the background?

I think I'm going to do an experiment as part of my paper and sleep with this on with the volume all the way up. See if I can experience at least a little of what it's like to be these people for a night.

Not sure how many of you are keeping up with this but the fighting it starting to get really intense right now. It's a little after 3 am Gaza time and the sun comes up in a few more hours. I fear things will be much worse then...

Have it setup on my other laptop and I'll watch it every now and then from my couch. Not much going on right now, but I can't really hear much using the laptop's speakers. I'll hook up some stereo speakers and crank it in a while.

Are the cameras on a tower or building or something? Sun is coming up so everyone is waking up and turning on their lights.

Back