• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gay Rights Activists want to Boycott Utah

Yeah, but everyone of them has a story.

The difference between your typical felon and your typical citizen is luck, skill or lawyer. If you crawl up most anybodies rear end with a microscope you ar going to find something stinky.
Had a buddy, he lost it coming around a corner, ran up on a lawn and hit the side of a house. Little old lady comes out (pink curlers in her hair, wearing a thick fuzzy pink bathrobe, fuzzy pink slippers) and asks what happened, he knocks her out cold ( I mean she flew 6-8 feet backwards) he says when she wakes up I bet she doesn't remember a thing and drives off. What are you going to do with a person like that, lock him up and make him even meaner or try to convert him?
If the conversion sticks, are you going rag on him for being a stereotype? Personally I'm just glad when they find another path and if it's working out for them, I try not to rock the boat. If they want to try and pass it on, more power to them.

Last edited:
hahaha, nope thats my lord giving me trials and tribulations so that in the future I will know to get bigger tires, more lift and more HP so it doesnt happen again...

:angel: :passgas::gonnablow

What if you were wheeling alone and you tried to drive through a mud hole and became stuck and couldn't get out.

Did your "lord" let you down? ;)

In the words of Tom Leykis:

If you think you're righteous, lead a righteous life. Just don't tell me how to live mine.

Here on NAXJA there's more atheists preaching their religion of no God than there are Christians preaching about our God. Weird huh?

Yeah, but everyone of them has a story.
I don't really have a story. My only brush with the law was spending 4 hrs in an Air Force jail for drinking 3 beers and a rum and coke on Okinawa while only 19...

I don't really have a story. My only brush with the law was spending 4 hrs in an Air Force jail for drinking 3 beers and a rum and coke on Okinawa while only 19...

Heck when I was an 17 y.o. E3 that occurred every Friday & Saturday night in Yorktown, VA...those guys rounded us up and the JOOD would come with a van pick us up every Saturday morning. Didn't have to be drinking, just out after midnight.

Heck when I was an 17 y.o. E3 that occurred every Friday & Saturday night in Yorktown, VA...those guys rounded us up and the JOOD would come with a van pick us up every Saturday morning. Didn't have to be drinking, just out after midnight.
That's basically what happened to me (except I had indeed been drinking..:D), taxi full of Marines, went through the Air Force gate (Kadena AFB), even though we specifically told the honcho no.

Back