• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Garage stuff!

FloydXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Updated list with sold/taken items removed. No one has standing dibs on any of this - all up for grabs!

Please let me know if you want any of this!

Stuff that is getting tossed....FREE!!!!!
Open D44 carrier, ring, and pinion - 3.54 ratio.

Stock XJ spare tire donut with the hookie thingy and greay carpet. Useless to me for many reasons...:looney:

Black shock boots x2 - never used, still in package.

Brake light housings! Driver is beat up - scuffed and missing a small chunk on the side, and also the bottom mount is broken off. BUT, would still pass safety! The passenger has some very light scuffs.

Axle shafts - D44 stock. Two short inners and one long inner for a PASSENGER diff axle (not interchangeable with Driver diff axles), 30 spline. One 19 spline outer that of course is the same most Jeep D44s.

Knuckles - off '85 FSJ, D44. Not flat tops. Ball joints are old. Not toast, but old.

Again, that stuff is all FREE!!

Stuff that is not free:

D44 high steer arms. I do not recall for sure where these came from - I think Polyperformance or Partsmike...but they are not used. I ended up going another way before install. $100

D44 knuckles from currie. These are flat tops with studs and conical washers for full high steer (and of course would work with the above arms). Ball joints and knuckle are new. I was going to use this for mine, but couldn't. The tie rod was going to be too close to the everything to clear, and these do not have a front arm for a stock location tie rod. $100

Clayton 6.5" coils. $75

Clayton track bar. Bushing is questionable - the bolt that is in the axle end appears to be seized in the bushing and was cut out. If you can get the bold out, the bushing may be useable. The other end is a 2" Johnny joint and was not toast, but is old. The hole to hole measurement is currently 32.5" and it is adjusted mostly out (long). It is bent to fit in the stock location on the axle end. $10

I have pics available if there is interest in any of these. Please post up if you would like pics of an item. Post here, PM, call!

Back