• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Tons of used computer / server / network stuff

my bad, I forgot about the Compaq LCD. The problem with it is that it doesnt have a stand or brackets for it. if you want, I could still pull it for you

Trouble said:
Dell OptiPlex GX270 DHM

$5 sound good??

The optiplexes have NO memory, hard drives, nor power supplies. So its just the case, motherboard, processor, CD ROM and floppy.

djblade311 said:
all T42s are being pulled and reused so those are no longer available. The older 570Es are the only ones as well as the Dell Latitude D400

Sorry I've been slow to get back to everyone...I'm responsible for moving lots of crap and getting the networks back up

PM Sent on the Dell

djblade311 said:
my bad, I forgot about the Compaq LCD. The problem with it is that it doesnt have a stand or brackets for it. if you want, I could still pull it for you
Pretty please with pickles on top!

PROBLEM:
See I really want one of those LCD's with or without a stand and could really use a thinkpad but I'm out of area....would anyone be interested in picking it up from djblade311 and then ship it to me for a little cash flow? I'll pay for the stuff+shipping and also say $15 for your troubles? (Tuscaloosa Alabama 35401)

So if anyone could score me a Laptop and Monitor that would be awesome.

Pretty please.

--Alex

PS: PM me someone....PLEASE

I apologize for not getting specs, prices for everyone since we've been swamped with office moving and construction. I worked 14 hours yesterday and when things calm down, I'll get everyone squared away.

The equipment was picked up but I pulled some stuff out for those that expressed interest. When I get time, I will get in touch with you guys

Sorry for the lack of communication and follow-up

djblade311 said:
I apologize for not getting specs, prices for everyone since we've been swamped with office moving and construction. I worked 14 hours yesterday and when things calm down, I'll get everyone squared away.

The equipment was picked up but I pulled some stuff out for those that expressed interest. When I get time, I will get in touch with you guys

Sorry for the lack of communication and follow-up

Only fourteen hours? Time was, I'd call that a short day. I'm older, wiser, and a bit greyer now...:read:

No worries - let me know when things calm down if you've got what I'm after, and the offer works for you, OK?

Back