• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 99 Cherokee, 30/8.25, 3.5" RE Lift, Clayton LA's... and more

millhousenator

NAXJA Forum User
(Reposted from craigslist)

123,000 miles. Specs Listed Below. Feel free to PM, call, email, or text with an questions. 330-447-eightfiveonetwo. Located in NE Ohio (zip: 44622)

email: [email protected]

I will be repainting the bumpers before it is sold, or leave as is upon request.

99 Cherokee, 6 cyl 4.0L
-AW4 Transmission
-Dual sound bars
-np231 Transfercase
-Advanced Adapters SYE Kit
-Tom Woods Double Cardan Shaft (less than 5k on it)
-Rubicon Express 3.5" Lift Kit (No blocks or add a leafs, these are full packs)
-Rubicon Express HD Trackbar
-Clayton Long Arms
-33" Firestone Destination M/T Tires on American Racing AR-23 wheels, 1 Fullsized spare with matching wheel.
-OEM Chrysler 8.25/Dana 30 axles
-ORO Steering
-Bedlined roof and lower doors
-Dynomax catback exhaust
-Front and rear RIGIDCO Offroad Bumpers
-Polk Speakers all around (6)
-Husky Floor Liners
-Gas tank skid
-K&N Cone Filter

I also have a '77 Fullwidth Ford Dana 44 with everything to do a chevy flat top conversion, 5.13 gears, Warn Premium lockouts, chevy flat tops, (all for additional $$$), HDO mid and front frame stiffeners (not installed, included with jeep), and some other little things.

Never really wheeled it. Did some very mild stuff, mainly only go out anymore to pull out stuck buddies. Only body damage is the a few chips and dents that were there when I bought it stock, and some light pinstriping from the trail. Only problem with it is the passenger window wont go up or down, and passenger mirror is cracked (not bad enough that you cant use it, been like that for 2 years now).

$5000 Firm. Only selling because I need a gas saver and can only afford one vehicle at a time.

Pics:
DSCN0168-1.jpg

Image07072011203716.jpg

Image07072011203755.jpg

Image07072011203738.jpg

Image07072011203414.jpg

Image07072011203655.jpg

Image07072011203809.jpg

Image07072011203819.jpg

Image07072011203907.jpg

Last edited:
123,xxx at the moment (bought at 99,xxx in 2007). SYE and Tom Woods shaft have less than 5k on them. Also new TRE's on the Draglink that are only a few months old also. Balljoints and Ujoints all tight according to the shop when they did an alignment when I had the A/C fixed (I thought it might be out of line, but it turns out I was right on the money when I did it).

You can also look me up on JeepForum. Username: ReconMill

edit: Gearing is stock, 3.55 also.

Last edited:
Considering the mileage and what it has done to it, i'd say this is a decent deal. I paid 3450 for my 97 and have easily that much in it. I have similar mods and mileage as well. Good luck with the sale.

trade for a gas saver?

At the moment im looking for an 05+ subaru legacy gt (yeah not so much a "gas saver" lol). The offchance that you have one I will trade and throw in cash too.

Considering the mileage and what it has done to it, i'd say this is a decent deal. I paid 3450 for my 97 and have easily that much in it. I have similar mods and mileage as well. Good luck with the sale.

Thank ya, sir. Havent put alot of miles on it in the 4 years I've had it. I think whoever buys this gets the better end of the deal. It sucks to think about what I paid for the jeep and how much $$$ ive put into it compared to what I want to get out of it.

:eek:

Also the 99 FSM is included.

Last edited:
how bout an 05 blue LGT auto??? 117k miles, turbo was replaced by a dealer right after we bought it 2 years ago and we've had no trouble since

Back