• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 89 Comanche

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User
Selling my 89 Comanche, its a 5 Speed, 4.0, 2WD, SWB, 31" tires, D35 4.11, has 191K on the odometer when it stopped counting :roflmao:

Just smogged it and put a new cat in, has a slight rear main leak, AC, ZJ Fan clutch, plastic bed liner.

I would keep this truck but we are moving and I can't take so many vehicles.

Looking for $3,000 OBO or possibly a trade for a car trailer.

DMV Fees have been paid, I just need to get the sticker from AAA.

2015-05-09 15.39.49.jpg 2015-05-09 15.40.07.jpg

Are you packing up your business and moving out of Kalifornia?

Do you have any pictures..
mj1.jpg

mj2.jpg

Are you packing up your business and moving out of Kalifornia?
Yes I am, can't get out of Cali fast enough. Business will be moved and relaunched as soon as we get settled into the new location. https://www.dirtboundoffroad.com/dirtbound_is_moving

Thanks Ill message him.

I have no doubt that is a wise business decision.

Good for you.

I might be joining you. I started my own business and as it grew California felt more and more led to step and kill my profits. The better I do the more I owe. I was shocked this last tax season on what percent I was paying in taxes on my business. It's becoming VERY difficult to make a decent profit. I have to pay sales tax, income tax, AND a 15% self employment tax. What the hell!!!!! It ends up being about 40-45% of my profit goes to taxes. Total garbage!! Good job leaving the state. You are giving me that needed courage to do the same.

I might be joining you. I started my own business and as it grew California felt more and more led to step and kill my profits. The better I do the more I owe. I was shocked this last tax season on what percent I was paying in taxes on my business. It's becoming VERY difficult to make a decent profit. I have to pay sales tax, income tax, AND a 15% self employment tax. What the hell!!!!! It ends up being about 40-45% of my profit goes to taxes. Total garbage!! Good job leaving the state. You are giving me that needed courage to do the same.

Yea I was wanting to move to Big Bear, but it just did not make sense. I usually try to reinvest most my extra income to avoid paying it all to the state. But I can't do that for much longer.

Try hiring people, and you will really be shocked at how much you are paying in taxes.

Good luck with the sale and the move, Max. I'd like to hear your thoughts after the first winter.

Thanks for the MJ Max. I think I forgot to get the door panels.

Ran good on the way home, might just keep it for myself!

Back