• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 4 Bridgestone Revos, 5 Ecco rims, 1 Goodyear RT/S, electric bass, scuba gear

zacattack

NAXJA Forum User
Going to be moving soon and I would really like to get rid of this stuff beforehand. First up: 4 Bridgestone Dueler Revos, 30x9.50x15, all have 12/32 tread left (new are 16/32) asking $300.
tires.jpg
tread.jpg

next up: 5 Ecco wheels from a 2001 sport. 15x7, 5.25 backspacing. The tires in the picture are bald and will be coming off this week. (unless you want them, then they're yours!) asking $200.
wheels.jpg

Lastly: 1 Goodyear Wrangler RT/S, 225/75/15. was spare, only used for about 1k miles, basically new. (lower right tire in above pic) asking $50.

Also selling, in case anyone here wants them, Yamaha RBX1000 electric Bass, $350. And some scuba gear: Regulator, octo, gauges w/ computer, B/C. Pics available of all this stuff.

I'm willing to ship everything but the tires (too big and costly) I can meet within reasonable drive in So Cal. Thanks!
Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Scuba gear: Here's what I've got
- Dacor Enduro firststage/regulator/octopus w/ gauges (great condition, just needs servicing) and Sherwood Source dive computer.
- Ocean Quest BC (XS)
- Go Sport farmer john style wetsuit (S)
- Hooded vest (M)
** BC and wetsuit were my brother's in junior high/high school and would be good for young people.
Let me know what you're interested in and i'll send ya more details. Thanks!

~zach

Sequoia - that sounds good enough. PM me and we'll talk about the when and where. Thanks!

~zach

Back