• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS:2005 ford shelby remote control car

alwaysready

NAXJA Forum User
ok im selling my toy, well cant say its my toy since i never took it out of the box. i have an RC hummer and my rotty chases it and bites it so the shelby never got used never out of the box..
paid around 125.00 for it a while back..( about a year ago)
this is the 1/6 ( yes 1/6 its 2 feet long)model of the ford shelby that was in XXX 2 the movie..
says it goes up to 20 miles per hour..
i figured it would make a nice christmas gift for some kid
YM7WNWCEW3XU63PFZXWL_L.jpg

Inspired by the legendary Ford Shelby Cobra of the 1960s, this high-performance radio-controlled automobile is modeled on a 2005 concept that continues the legacy of the muscle car. The 2' long, 1:6 scale battery-powered car has a custom-tuned motor manufactured to maximize power output, resulting in production of 18,000 rpms that propel the model up to 20 mph (typical radio-controlled cars achieve a top speed of 8 mph). A spring suspension system enhances traction for tight cornering control, while nylon-reinforced gears provide maximum durability for extended racing. The cars pistol-grip radio transmitter has digitally-proportioned speed and steering, as well as trim adjustment, for the most authentic scale racing experience available. The 19.2 volt battery pack runs 20 minutes on a full charge (additional battery sold separately), and the transmitter has a three-frequency selector switch for head-to-head racing against another vehicle. Comes fully assembled. Transmitter requires 4 AA batteries. 7 1/2" H x 11" W x 27" L. (6 lbs.)

Selling here for 99.00

http://www.hammacher.com/publish/72343.asp?source=Giftscom&keyword=72343&cm_ven=NewGate&cm_cat=Giftscom&cm_pla=FOR%20CHILDREN&cm_ite=72343

buy it now 50.00
815-302-6123 cell
Chris

Back