• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS 1996 XJ blue body parts and misc.

muduck18

NAXJA Forum User
I am parting out this Jeep. The engine, trans, t-case axles and many parts are gone.

The body parts are still here and in ok shape. paint is fading and clear coat chipping, but otherwise fairly good shape.

IMAG1110.jpg

I will be tearing all the parts I want out of it and getting it ready for the scap pile Tomorrow (Saturday 11-10-2012)

if you are interested in some or any parts please feel free to let me know.
Cheap Cheap.
Located in Geigertown pa (19523) No shipping, but I'll hold them if no one else wants them, but you can't make it tomorrow.
_Mark
484-525-0881

Hatch. Hood. Doors. Windows. All available.

The headed is a little cracked. But is all there.

Mark I cant remember, but were you keeping the drivers side fender? Also if you feel like cutting the door hinges off before you scrap it, I'd give you some cash for those

I am not keeping the fender, so come get it.

also what part of the hinges you want? I was going to cut the doors off. but if you want part of the hinge I'll be more gentle with it.

hit me up when you can stop in.

Just the door part and part of the hinge - spare ones for my half doors. You had half doors/were doorless so you probably know what I mean.

PICT7105.jpg

PICT7104.jpg

PICT7137.jpg

PICT7135.jpg

PICT7134.jpg

PICT7133.jpg

PICT7132.jpg

PICT7127.jpg

PICT7126.jpg

PICT7125.jpg

PICT7123.jpg

I got all these parts.
Make an offer if you're interested. I just would like them to go to good home.

Lots of parts. if you're local and looking to make half doors there are 6 doors to choose from!

cheaper than the junk yard, and already pulled.

Before Christmas sale. Now until December 23.
5$ a piece for anything plastic, glass. Or fiberglass.
10$ a piece for anything metal. Doors sold In pairs. By side or by front/rear.
Local pickup cash only seats are gone.

(Fender flares not for sale. )

Front doors. Tail lights and over head console are gone.

Rear doors and a fender pending to jscustom

Back